Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday thoughts

So I haven't written for a few days which means I have already broken a resolution-no surprise there. I am still meat free since last Sunday and surprisingly enough I don't really miss it. It makes it easier to just drive by all those fast food restaurants which used to taunt me with their calorie-laden offerings from the dollar menu. I have fruits and veggies in my refrigerator at work. Today I had a hummus,alfalfa sprout and spinach sandwich for funny. I had this funny thought cross my mind that I should change my name to Harmony,part my hair in the middle and sport a headband. Apparently the lack of protein is affecting my brain cells.
Well today I don't want to blog about broken resolutions,that is so passe. It is now the 11th of January and we should move on.Speaking of moving on,I am amazed at how immature women can be. Yesterday I made one of my usual witty comments (if I do say so myself) on a male friend's facebook page and was told by another of his female friends to back off. I still can't figure out what part of my comment seemed to convey that I was making a play for him as I was merely pointing out grammatical errors (yes,I'm a nerd.)Anyway she sounded as if she was in high school instead of being a woman in her forties. Come on ladies, if you are that insecure, you should not be in a relationship.
Well I guess I better get back to work,after all, blogging does not pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment